Machinery And Equipment Appraisals
Why They ARE Certified...
What You Need To Know To Protect Yourself ...
There Is A Huge Difference In What Type Of Appraisal Will Hold Up To Scrutiny And Which Appraisals Will Not!
You need to know what to expect when you need to know what the equipment is worth...Just what goes into a Certified Appraisal Report? A USPAP (Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice) compliant Report mandates specific information about the subject property to withstand scrutiny by the IRS, lenders, courts, attorneys, CPAs, and others.
Briefly, the Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisal Report prepared by the Master Certified Machinery & Equipment Appraisers at Strategic Assets Consulting will contain substantiated, irrefutable, defensible information you can rely upon. Briefly, here is just an example of the USPAP compliant comprehensive information it will contain -- and much, much, more!
- Summary Of Facts
- Scope of Work
- Degree To Which The Property Is Inspected Or Identified
- Extent Of Research Into The Physical Or Economic Factors That Could Affect The Property
- Extent Of Data Research
- Type And Extent Of Analysis Applied In Arriving At Opinions Or Conclusions
- Depth Of On site Inspection
- Overall Condition Of Equipment
- Intended Use
- Economic Conditions
- Definitions Of Conditions
- Methods Of Evaluations
- Sources Contacted
- Market Conditions
- Final Value Summary And Reconciliation
- Appraiser's Certifications And Qualifications